- A volunteer was seriously injured at your event, and now a local newspaper reporter is holding on line one
- A local television station has invited you to appear on its morning show to discuss your new initiative
- You’ve just been asked to tell your organization’s story to a roomful of potential donors
- The board of directors is counting on you to get staff buy-in on the new mission statement at your annual kickoff meeting
These scenarios – and countless others like them – present tremendous risks and opportunities for your non-profit. And in each case, much depends upon your ability to communicate effectively when it matters most. Haig/Jackson Communications can help make sure you’re ready.
Conducting effective news media interviews and delivering effective presentations can help non-profits better communicate their important messages and achieve their goals. However, many lack the knowledge or resources to develop these critical skills.
In that spirit, we offer free executive communications skills coaching to non-profit organizations in two ways:
- We conduct half-day media training or presentation skills coaching workshops for 501(c)3 non-profit organizations at no cost. Learn additional details.
- In addition, every corporate client that purchases executive communication coaching seminars can qualify to receive one half-day media training or presentation skills workshop for the non-profit of its choice at no additional cost. Learn additional details.
It’s our way of contributing to our communities:
- Helping deserving non-profits advance their goals
- Helping companies provide additional support to the non-profits that depend upon them.